Since these garments are made to order we must ask that you respect our strict return policy and abide to the following guidelines regarding our return policy. Returned Garments/merchandise will be carefully inspect and must meet the following criteria or else they will be returned to the customer at the customer's expense.
- All item(s) must be shipped back and post marked within five (5) business days after receiving the order.
- All returns if approved are subject to a 25% restocking fee. Specialty Items are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- Deposits are non-refundable.
- A copy of the original invoice must accompany all returns.
- Custom made garments and/or merchandise are non-refundable.
- Item(s) that have had any alterations, regardless of the alteration will not be accepted.
- Merchandise must be in the same conditions as when it was shipped to the customer. If the following is found you will not receive a return, and merchandise will be returned to customer at customer's expense; dirt marks, makeup marks, tear marks, pen marks, alteration marks, discolor, odor (perfume, smoke), soiled, laundered (dry cleaning).
- Merchandise must have all original tags attached. If any tags have been removed, merchandise will be returned.
- Merchandise must accompany it's original protective covering, including bags, and hangers and must be accompanied by all (if applicable) accessories, i.e. matching shawl, ribbons, ties, buttons, jackets, belts, etc...
- Due to state health laws no undergarments or swimwear may be returned regardless of the reason.
Please - Please - Please Consider your order and size carefully.
Children's Clothing Debutante
chase designs & consulting
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
© COPYRIGHT 2006-21. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Currently we do not accept any garments for alterations